Renovations and Installations
If you have an existing in-ground vinyl lined pool (Albatross, Poolfab, Champion or custom built modular) that is not looking its best anymore, the team at Swim Inn Pool Shop can turn it into a stunning transformation that will be the centrepiece of your backyard. We have been building and renovating vinyl lined pools for over 10 years and can carry out any works that your pool requires to make it a place where you and your family will want to spend all of your spare time.
What is the best finish for a renovated in-ground swimming pool?
For a durable, low maintenance and attractive finish for any in-ground pool, a vinyl liner is a smart choice. Specially treated to resist bacteria, vinyl is one of the easiest styles of pool finish to keep clean.
At Swim Inn Pool Shop we recommend and use ABGAL in-ground pool liners. They are made with a specialist material called Aqualux – a high quality, UV treated vinyl especially formulated for the harsh Australian climate. The benefits of an ABGAL pool liner include:
- Liners are tailored using genuine Aqualux material
- Australia’s largest range of colours and patterns
- High quality pigments mean colours stay brighter for longer
- Wider panels mean less seams
- Treated to resist algae – no need for scrubbing
- Smart Seam joints leave no folds inside the pool for dirt to get trapped in
- Made in Australia by a family owned company
- Peace of mind with a 10 year pro-rata warranty
- Custom made to measure for a perfect fit
How is an in-ground pool liner installed?
A liner should always be fitted by a pool builder who is experienced in using vinyl liners. They will supply precise measurements, which are used to custom make a liner to fit your pool shell perfectly. Preparation for a vinyl liner is pretty much the same as for any other finish, but if it is already smooth the liner may be installed directly over the top. For a premium result though, some installers will render the old finish or place an underlay between the two surfaces.
When the surface is ready, the liner is put into position then vacuum sealed. The pool is ready to be filled immediately. In fact, it is the weight of the water that holds the liner in place. If you have steps or a bench, you will see that your installer will use weights to secure the liner until the water reaches the appropriate level.
Here’s just a few of the areas of Victoria that Swim Inn Pool Shop can provide Vinyl Liner Swimming Pools: Shepparton, Echuca, Nathalia, Rochester, Tatura, Numurkah, Kyabram Nagambie, Seymour
For more information on vinyl liner renovations and installations, visit us in-store or call (03) 5852 2178 to speak to one of our experienced staff members.
Aqualux Colour Range
The Aqualux range offers 15 colours and patterns to choose from.
- Please note: every effort has been made to represent true colours, however variations may occur due to differences in screen contrast and colour. We recommend viewing colour samples before making your final selection.